Friday, June 29, 2012

Finally Friday



It's Finally Friday, and the inspiration this week is Sweet Tones from Design Seeds. The colors are definately sweet and they remind me of eating cotton candy at the fair. These earrings are made with cute dotted lampwork beads, which I've had for a long time now and have lost track of the artist. Also included are Czech ruby deep cut beads, two sweet little aqua lampwork spacers from Twinstar, and sterling silver.


'Cotton Candy Summer'




Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to visit Shannons blog for her Finally Friday project. And I know she would be thrilled if you played along. The more, the merrier!

Have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just darling...I want to eat them! Ha....
thanks for sharing..hope you're enjoying beautiful weather.


ciao bella
creative carmelina

aneri_masi said...

So cute. Makes me want icecream!

Libellula Jewelry™ said...

I love those! The colors remind me of 1950s kitchens. *so cute*

Raida said...

I love this color combination, beautiful earrings! Have a great weekend.