Monday, November 4, 2013

Catching Up With AJE Earring Challenge

Art Jewelry Elements

It's been a while since I have posted for the Art Jewelry Elements Blog Earring Challenge. So this post is a catch-up.

'Asian Temple'
Lampwork beads from Twinstar
Vintaj Components
 
'Headed South'
Enameled Beads- Pink Lemonade
Orange lampwork spacers-Studio Jules
Tiny dyed howlite Beads
Vintaj earwires

'Autumn Woods'
Ceramic Beads-Grubbi
Tiny Czech Beads
Vintaj Components and textured blanks
 
'Beyond the Horizon'
Ceramic Dangles-Marla's Mud
Red Jasper Beads
Vintaj Components
 
'Gold Digger'
Dagger Beads-Petra
Faceted Citrine Beads Fagin's Daughter
Gold Lampwork beads-Quinlan Glass
Vintaj Earwires
 
'Canopy of Leaves'
Enameled Drops-Bluhealer
Tiny Czech Beads
Vintaj Components
 
 

10 comments:

AntiquityTravelers said...

Holy moly that is a lot of beautiful work! really stunning collection

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and it's fantastic to see how many amazing artisan makers you're supporting with your gorgeous designs.

Joann Mannix said...

Your earrings are beautiful. In fact, your jewelry altogether is simply gorgeous. I am so in awe of those who can create such beauty out of the jewels and stones of the earth. Simply incredible.

Thank you so much for your comments on my blog. I hope you made the call! The puppies need to be squashed! Take care.

CraftyHope said...

This collection of earring is beautiful. I can't even pick a favorite among them. You've done an excellent job of showcasing so many designers' skills in such a small space!!

LoriF said...

Absolutely gorgeous pieces, Alice, all of them...

baymoondesign said...

What a beautiful earring collection!

Sarajo Wentling said...

Wow! Lots of great stuff this week! I think my favorites are "Headed South" and "Autumn Woods."

Linda Landig said...

Wow, you were serious when you said you were catching up! I'm impressed. I only made one pair this week and I didn't even get them posted till this afternoon. :(
All of these earrings are wonderful, but I am especially partial to the 2 enameled ones.

Jennifer Cameron said...

Dang! You made a ton of earrings! I love every one of them. Each time I scrolled down I was like "this on is my favorite. No this one. Actually, this one." Fab!

Unknown said...

Fashion forecasts for the next year are full of solid colors among them shiny solid colors and Earrings
, tons of animal prints and stripes, bohemian looks as well as over sized and bulky

For more info visit: Earrings