Monday, March 17, 2014

I Have an Illness-Wanderlust

I have an illness and it's called wanderlust.
When the weather gets just a bit warmer as it has right now,
Or when I see commercials about getting off the couch and visit the forests,
I get a very bad case of wanderlust.

Just the other day I posted this photo for Sally's Weekly Focus on Life Challenge. 
and guess what: I got wanderlust.
I don't think there is a cure for this other than taking a road trip.
And since that is not possible right now I thought I would show you a few of the wonderful places we have been in our 32 years of marriage.

Navy Pier-Chicago

Estes Park During a flood.Our cabins were right on the river.
The Park was gorgeous though!

Washington DC- a  great place to visit. I had a hard time deciding which photo to share.

Blue Ridge Parkway.  A breathtaking place to visit.

San Antonio River Walk

Yellowstone is a beautiful and fascinating place to visit.

Starved Rock State Park-Illinois.

That all for now. Many of our photos were taken before the digital age.



No comments: