Saturday, March 19, 2016

SJ Designs Jewelry Challenge


From Sara jo

Welcome to March!  I don't know how you're feeling, but this new year is already flying by for me!  This year, my husband Eric has decided to issue me a design challenge each month to get me out of my comfort zone and to help clear out my bead stash... we're calling it the Honey Do List.

Eric and I were so inspired by the response to last month's Honey Do List challenge that we decided to do a blog post to announce the inspiration for the March challenge in hopes of getting folks excited about playing along!  Once again, Eric has offered up some of his photography as a jumping off place.


our inspiration
I chose to go the Monochrome route

'Monochrome' bracelet
beaded beads from
http://kristen-beadjourney.blogspot.com/
polymer beads from too Aquarius
old buttons and Vintaj components
go to the blog on march 21









5 comments:

AntiquityTravelers said...

beautiful. Monochrome can be so dramatic, and you've really captured that here

Alison Adorns said...

NICE! I like those polymer beads, they fit with the flower photo, also!

Sarajo Wentling said...

Love your bracelet! It's so pretty and feminine. Your version of monochrome looks like it was inspired by a sepia toned photo (my favorite look for photos!). Thanks for playing along this month! I hope you'll check back on my blog on April 1st to see what Eric has in store for us next month.

baymoondesign said...

I love the monochrome look and your piece is so pretty.

Drtanglebones said...

I like the white buttons! Thanks for playing along!